TWENTY-TWO WAYS TO BECOME SPECTICULAR INSPIRATIONAL.
1. Do important works vs. merely offering opinions.
2. Lift people up vs. tear other down.
3. Use the words of leadership vs. the language of victimhood.
4. Don?t worry about getting the credit for getting things done.
5. Become part of the solution rather than part of the problem.
6. Take your health to a level called super fit.
7. Commit to mastery of your craft instead of accepting mediocrity in your work.
8. Associate with people whose lives you want to be living.
9. Study for an hour a day. Double your learning and you?ll trip your success.
10. Run your own race. No one can possibly achieve real and lasting success by being a conformist (wrote billionaire J.paul Getty.)
11. Do something small yet scary every single day.
12. Lead without a title.
13. Focus on people?s strengths vs. observing around their weakness.
14. Remember that potential unused turns in to pain. So dedicate yourself to expressing your best.
15. Smile more.
16. Listen more.
17. Read the autobiography of Nelson Mandela.
18. Reflect on the words of Eleanor Roosevelt who said: Great minds discuss idea; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
19. Persist longer than the critics suggest you should.
20. Say ?please? and ?thank you?.
21. Love your loved once.
22. Do works that matters.
All right reversed by.