If a person is silent, it does not mean he is not fun. It means life has thought him some lessons which have made him silent.
1How to Get Any Boy to Fall in Love With You Let’s be
honest — there’s no way to guarantee that every boy
in the world will fall in love with you. However, there
are a number of things you can do to
get almost any boy to want to
get to know you and to be on
the way to falling head-over-
heels in love with you.
looking to hook a boy you’ve
had your eye on, or do you just
want to possess the qualities
that make any boy at all want to
capture your heart? If you want
to get any boy to fall in love
with you for any reason, just
follow these steps.
Steps Tips and Warnings
Be Your Best Self
1 Love how you look. If you want a boy to fall in love
with you, then it has to be love at first sight, right?
Wrong. If you want a boy to fall in love with you, he
has to grow to love all of you — the inside and out.
The outside is a great place to start. If you’re in love
with your looks and are proud of your appearance,
then the boy will be able to tell and will start to love
how you look,
too. Wear clothes that make
you feel pretty and comfortable. If you feel
uncomfortable or not like
your true self in unnaturally tight clothes, then it’ll
show. Love your body. You don’t have to meet an
unrealistic standard of beauty to love the way your
and to appreciate it for its quirks. Take up a thirty-
minute exercise routine every day to feel healthier
both mentally and physically. If you’re proud of your
body, then the boy will be able to tell.
Be comfortable in your own skin. Don’t cover in a
room or hide in a dark corner; be the life of the
party and be proud to show off your looks.
2.Love what you do. Any boy
will be much more likely to fall
in love with you if you love what you do and feel
more positive about the things in your life. If you
make it known that you’re happy pursuing your
school work, or career, then
he’ll be more inclined to want to get to know you. If you’re in school, don’t complain
classes and teachers. Instead, focus on the things you
do love and why they make you happy.
Love your extra-curricular
activities and interests. Don’t complain about soccer
practice; instead, talk about how excited you are for
Friday’s game. Who
wants to be around a person who doesn’t like
anything she’s doing by choice? Stay positive.
Whenever you talk about what you’re doing that
what your day looked like,
say five positive things for every one negative thing.
It’s okay to complain once in a while, but if you
complain all the time, no
boy will want to fall in love with you.
3. Love who you are. Seriously — it’ll be almost
impossible to get a boy to fall in love with you if you
don’t love yourself. If you want a boy to fall in love
with you, then you have to love who you are and be
proud of the person you’re
becoming. Here’s how to do it but Understand your
strengths. Think of the top five things that m==ake you
remarkable — write them
down, if you have to. Then,
use them to your advantage. Make the most of your
good attributes by showing them off as much
For example, if you know you have an amazing sense
then flaunt it in front of your boy. Address your flaws.
Loving who you are doesn’t mean thinking you’re
flawless — in fact, if you’re aware of at least three
qualities you need to work on, then
you’ll only love yourself more as you try to improve
your problem areas.
4. Develop your confidence. As you work on loving
how you look, loving what you do, and loving who
you are, your confidence will sky rocket. If you’re
comfortable with yourself,
your boy will feel more confident about you as well.
To be confident, learn to speak clearly, stand up for
yourself, and be comfortable enough with yourself to
be able to laugh at your own
foibles. Remember that there’s a
difference between being
confident and being arrogant. If you end up bragging
about how great you are all the time, then
it’ll look like a major turn off.
How to know a Man Is Serious about
We have found some ways that might
help you spot a man who is in for the
real deal and not just fun/fling.
1. He is interested in your life-If you tell
him about how nervous you are
concerning the next promotion at work
or the next big move in your career and
he calls you to check how it is going,
asking every step of the way how you
are feeling, then he is there for real.
Men who want something real don’t
hesitate to know everything going on in
2. He is never too busy to call-face it,
nobody is too busy to call someone
special. An “I called to say I miss you” call
won’t last more than a minute, so when
you truly care, you won’t be too busy to
call. A man who is never to busy to call
you and who calls back when he misses
your call or text is one who is serious
enough. You know why? Because men
know how seriously women take the
calls they put through to their man. They
know women get angry when a man
refuses to acknowledge their calls. So
when he calls back to say “I’m so sorry I
couldn’t reply your message or call at the
time…” Or makes it up to you? Then he
just might be for real.
3. He is willing to help- whenever you
need to get something done and you
discuss it with him, if his immediate/
automatic response is “so what are you
going to do?” Without him offering to
help in any way, then he just is not in it
for the long term. A man who is into you
and wants to start something serious
would try to find out how he can help
when you are in a fix. Not ask you
without being concerned what you
want to do. Men like to be men by
helping their women and easing their
stress. If he cares and is for real, he
would offer to help. As simple as that.
4. He is interested in your career-a man
who truly wants to be with you will be
concerned about your career and your
future plans. If he is serious baout your
future then it means he is serious about
5. He is proud of you-He takes you out
and flaunts you whenever he has the
chance. He does not leave you standing
by yourself while talking to his friends in
a party or an event, rather he stands by
you and lets everyone know who you
are to him.
Don’t gift her flowers or perfumes …fill her life with the fragrance of your Love. Don’t promise her the stars… Make her sparkles with your love… Be her shining star. Don’t make commitments about staying with her life because tomorrow’s are unseen and uncertain ….give her your time and attention today.
THE SECRET ON HOW TO MITIGAT SADNESS.
I believe if we stay loyal to our heart when heart is sad and run amuck in search of someone instantaneous happiness in form of some temporary pleasure then our heart stay loyal to us to truly remember in the moments of its delight, or
the next time round when its truly happy.
This is to say that if we stand sadness, or live through hard times with courage and fortitude, if we understand that there must be some better reason for us to feel that way, then it is only logical that we will get to the other side safe and around to enjoy being really alive.
Then I see that it is quite common among people to get frustrated, and be out of focus where they needed to stay confused, i.e. it is more likely for us to succeed when we are focused may there be a period of sadness or a moment of delight.
What are your views and experiences?
I would like to hear.
Thanks for your kind thoughts!
==> MY APPRECIATION TO GOD ALLMIGHTY WHO MADE THIS WORK SUCCESSFUL FOR ME<===
All right reversed by
TWELVE (12) TRUTHS TO TELL YOURSELF AFTER A MISTAKE OR FAILURE.
Failure is a prerequisite for great success. If you want to succeed faster double your race of failure.
Have you ever seen a child learn to ride a bike, or a toddler learn to walk? They stumble and fall numerous times before getting it right. Mistakes are learning opportunities. It takes failure after failure to create success. Believe you can and you are half way there.
And never regret anything, because every little detail of your life, including your mistakes, is what made you who you are today.
Here are twelve tips reminders to keep you motivated after a mistakes or failure.
1. IT’S OKAY. YOU WILL BE OKAY. Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day; it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self. Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. Just because today is painful doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be great. You just got to get there. The best thing usually happen when you least expect it. So try to smile in the time. Not because life has been easy perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because you choose to be happy and grateful for all the problems you know you don’t have.
2. THERE IS NO SUCCESS WITHOUT FAILURE. A person who makes no mistakes is unlikely to make anything at all. It’s better to have a life full of small failure that you learned from, rather than a lifetime failed without the regrets of never trying.
3. POSITIVE THINKING CREATES POSITIVE RESULTS. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Being hurt is not what you can stop from happening, but being miserable is been your choice. Winston Churchill reminds us ∞ Success is moving from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. The mind must believe he can do something before it is capable of actually doing it. Negative thinking creates negative results. Positive thinking creates positive results. Period. Things always turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
4. SUCCESS IS ALWAYS CLOSER THAN IT SEEMS. Your mistakes and failures should be your motivation not your excuse. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as steeping stones. Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you’re one step closer to your goal. The only mistakes that can truly hurt you is choosing to do nothing, simply because you’re too scared to make a mistake. Failure is not falling down; failure is staying down when you have the choice to get back up.
5. YOU ARE NOT YOUR MISTAKES. Life didn’t come with instructions. Accept that mistakes will happen. You are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your tomorrow. No matter how chaotic the past has been, the future is a clean, fresh, wide open slate. What you do with it is up to YOU.
6. LIFE’S BEST LESSON YOU ARE LEARNED AT UNEXPECTED TIMES. Many of the greatest lessons we learn in life we don’t seek on purpose. In fact, life’s best lessons are learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes. So yes, you will fail sometimes, and that’s okay. The fast you can accept this, the faster you can get it on with being brilliant.
7. MISTAKES ARE RARELY BAD AS THEY SEEM. Mistakes and setbacks are rarely as bad as they seem, and even when they are, they give us an opportunity to grow stronger. You should never let one dark cloud cover the entire sky. The sum is always shining on some part of your life. Sometimes you just have to forget how you feel, remember that you deserve, and keep pushing forward.
8. NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT CAN BE A BLESSING. Not getting what you want sometimes a wonderful stroke of good luck, because it forces you to reevaluate things in life fall apart so that better things can fall together.
9. YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CREATE YOUR OWN HAPPINESS. You can hold on to past mistakes or you can create your own happiness going forward. A smile is a choice, not a miracle. Don’t make the mistakes of waiting on someone or something to come along and make you happy. True happiness comes from within. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
10. MISTAKES ARE SIMPLY INFORMED OF PRACTICE. Every great artist was once an amateur. The sooner you got comfortable with practicing and making mistakes, the quicker you will learn the skills and knowledge necessary to master your art you will never be 100% sure it will work, but you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. So get out there and try again. Either you succeed or you learn a vital lesson.
11. YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS. If you brush yourself off and keep pressing forward; you will learn and you will earn another chance to get it right. Remember, no matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. Don’t waist your time being upset about something you can’t change. Start over right NOW! Implement the lessons you have learned from your mistakes, and do it better this time.
12. LIFE GOES ON. Mistakes are painful when they happen, that to success. If it’s good, it’s going to be wonderful. If it’s bad it’s going to be an experience. Your mindset is at the heart of success. You have to take the good and the bad, smile with the sad, Love what you have and be thankful for what you had. Forgive yourself and others, but don’t forget. Learn from your mistakes, but don’t regret. Life is change, things o wrong, and life goes on.
Date: 1st January, 2014
All right reversed by
As we wind down 2013 and hopefully refuel during these next few days, sending out a list of the best lessons I’ve learned/applied over the past 12 month has become my tradition…
I am all set to help you make 2014 the single best year of your life yet… And these 53 lessons will provide you with a platform to start the journey with me…
Some great things to think about.. focus, passion and outright excellence.
You’re talented and smart, so you know this KEY IDEA: the decisions you make in January completely set the stage for whether you fly or get stuck so I really want you to start POWERFULLY…
So here are 53 things that 2013 thought me…
1. Success has less to do with hard work and more to do with massive focus on your few best opportunities.
2. Why resist change when it’s the main source of your growth?
3. The more you invest in growing and developing your mind set and way of seeing the world, the more every thing you touch transforms in a breathtakingly positive way.
4. Pursing perfection really does matter (in a world highly accepting of mediocrity).
5. Spending full days with zero technology to refuel or do important work is a game-changer.
6. Doing something super-nice for at least one stranger a day gives them gift and an even larger one to yourself.
7. Adore your parents. You will miss them when they’re gone.
8. The smartest thing you can do to grow a great company is to first sweat getting A-players only onto your team and sweat training and developing them so they play with A-game.
9. Most tv is toxic.
10. Have the discipline to out all the energy-draining people in your life. You really do rise or fall to the level of your associations.
11. Doing huge dreams we have never done can be frightening. Yet when we push to the edges of our limits, our limits expand.
12. If you don’t make the time for yourself to get inspired, no one around you will ever be inspired.
13. Your diet affects your moods. Eat like a superstar.
14. Talk less do more.
15. Integrity is more valuable than income. Model Mandela and you’ll find at the end of your life you lived an awesome one.
16. Learn to love yourself. It’s the greatest rule for being loving with other people.
17. When you dominant business focus is to deliver outrageous amounts of value to your customers every time they do business with you, they become fanatical followers who tell the world about what you do.
18. Money invested is personal development and professional growth generally has a 30x plus return on investment. (I want to more high-level and the ROI made them all free).
19. Real leaders have the guts to have the hard conversations.
20. Your environments (your home, your office, the magazines you read etc.) dramatically affects your levels of achievements.
21. The quality of your practice affects the caliber of your performance.
21. The quality of your practice affects the caliber of your performance.
22. Reviving your big 5 annual goals every Moring and working and working on your plan every day is an exceptionally powerful way to bread unbeatable focus and drive. I have created a complete system that works you through the finest strategies and tactics for setting annual goals, achieving them with stinking power and transforming the most important area of your life…
[the program has proven its power with thousands of people and is called your absolute best year yet… and I only offer limited memberships once a year… details to jump in when doors open are the bottom and I highly recommend you to do if you’re serious about making 2014 amazing for yourself].
23. Measure your success via your influence and impact versus only by your income and net worth.
24. To become successful, first learn how to be happy. Too many thinks that the route to happiness is to get successful. Untrue.
25. Getting ultra-fit lifts every other area of your life.
26. Self-belief is so incredibly important. Because you don’t believe you can achieve a vision goal, and then you won?t even start to do work needed to achieve that vision/goal.
Wait to read the Rest….
27. Our biggest enemy is our own self-doubt. We really can achieve extraordinary things in our lives. But we sabotage our greatness because of our fear.
28. Drink more water.
29. Watch the documentary-searching for sugar man.
30. Join a master mind group. It’s just remarkable what being in a room full of people who are smarter than yourself does for your performance,
31. Related to the above, remember what Dennis Kimbo once said: if you are the smartest one of your friends, you need a new friend.
32. Dopamine is the elite performer’s best friend. [I really dug deep into the neurobiology of high achievement in this past year and discovered that this neurotransmitter is the key to motivation…
And it is realized when we push our envelopes and do things that are difficult].
33. You rarely go wrong when you trust yourself.
34. Writing learning down works so much better than tying things down on a computer.
35. If you try to do it all yourself you get very little done.
The most productive people set the dream and then hand it over. Swiftly to a project manager to execute with production.
36. Became one of the rare people who don?t know how to quit (unless it really is time to quit).
37. Smile. It truly makes a difference to the people around you.
38. Just became excellent manners are not so common doesn?t mean that excellent manners are not incredibly important.
39. Always remember that there?s food on your table thanks to the customers you are privileged to serve.
40. It so much better to fail trying than to not even get into the game.
41. Music just makes life a whole lot better
42. You can change the world or you can worry about fitting in but you just can?t do both.
43. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and beautiful at the end.
44. The real key of getting great things done is stop doing so many good things.
45. Small little details done excellently and consistently stack up to something the world sees as mastery.
46. Spend time in nature to renew and refuel.
47. Less entertainment, more education.
48. Gratitude is the antidote to misery.
49. He become happier not by accumulating more things but by creating richer experiences.
50. Yourself-identity is what really determines your income, impact and lifestyle.
51. Retrain that and your bigness comes out play.
52. The more you serve, the more joyful you?ll become.
53. Life?s short. Have fun.
Hope these lessons kick start your mindset and your game so you start 2014 on an ultra-powerful note.
All right reversed by.