27. Our biggest enemy is our own self-doubt. We really can achieve extraordinary things in our lives. But we sabotage our greatness because of our fear.
28. Drink more water.
29. Watch the documentary-searching for sugar man.
30. Join a master mind group. It’s just remarkable what being in a room full of people who are smarter than yourself does for your performance,
31. Related to the above, remember what Dennis Kimbo once said: if you are the smartest one of your friends, you need a new friend.
32. Dopamine is the elite performer’s best friend. [I really dug deep into the neurobiology of high achievement in this past year and discovered that this neurotransmitter is the key to motivation…
And it is realized when we push our envelopes and do things that are difficult].
33. You rarely go wrong when you trust yourself.
34. Writing learning down works so much better than tying things down on a computer.
35. If you try to do it all yourself you get very little done.
The most productive people set the dream and then hand it over. Swiftly to a project manager to execute with production.
36. Became one of the rare people who don?t know how to quit (unless it really is time to quit).
37. Smile. It truly makes a difference to the people around you.
38. Just became excellent manners are not so common doesn?t mean that excellent manners are not incredibly important.
39. Always remember that there?s food on your table thanks to the customers you are privileged to serve.
40. It so much better to fail trying than to not even get into the game.
41. Music just makes life a whole lot better
42. You can change the world or you can worry about fitting in but you just can?t do both.
43. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and beautiful at the end.
44. The real key of getting great things done is stop doing so many good things.
45. Small little details done excellently and consistently stack up to something the world sees as mastery.
46. Spend time in nature to renew and refuel.
47. Less entertainment, more education.
48. Gratitude is the antidote to misery.
49. He become happier not by accumulating more things but by creating richer experiences.
50. Yourself-identity is what really determines your income, impact and lifestyle.
51. Retrain that and your bigness comes out play.
52. The more you serve, the more joyful you?ll become.
53. Life?s short. Have fun.
Hope these lessons kick start your mindset and your game so you start 2014 on an ultra-powerful note.
All right reversed by.